- Just in time for Labor Day, Samsung has announced a sale for its online store.
- You can find discounts on several of the company’s newest products, including the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Tab S6.
- Some of these offers expire on or before Labor Day, so take advantage soon if you’re interested.
- You can check out many more Labor Day sales and deals in our full guide.
Labor Day isn’t typically a major shopping event for tech, but some companies have announced deals for weekend shoppers.
Samsung is offering a number of discounts on its tech products. Some are long-standing deals, while others are Labor-Day specific sales.
If you’re interested in some discounted tech, check out Samsung’s website. Alternatively, peruse our list of the best deals below.
Samsung Labor Day phone deals
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus aren’t part of Samsung’s Labor Day sale specifically, but their trade-in deals are ongoing throughout the weekend. If you trade in an old device, you can earn up to $600 in credit towards a new Note 10 or Note 10 Plus, depending on your old device’s value.
- Save up to $600 on Galaxy Note 10 Plus with eligible trade-in
- Save up to $600 on Galaxy Note 10 with eligible trade-in
Samsung Labor Day laptop deals
Looking for a new laptop? Samsung has discounted one of its budget notebooks and one of its bestselling Chromebooks. Check out these discounts on the Notebook Flash and Chromebook Plus V2.
- Samsung Notebook Flash, $349.99 (originally $399.99) [You save $50]
- Samsung Chromebook Plus V2, $399.99 (originally $499.99) [You save $100]
Samsung Labor Day tablet deals
Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S6 is a high-powered tablet that’s a worthy Android alternative to the iPad Pro. If you pre-order it now, you’ll get 50% off an accompanying keyboard cover ($179.99), plus four months of ad-free YouTube and YouTube Music.
- Preorder the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and get 50% off a Tab S6 Book Cover Keyboard [You save 50%]
Join the conversation about this story »