- If you’re looking for a convenient gift for a Disney fan, Disney now offers a gift subscription for one year of Disney Plus.
- The annual subscription costs $69.99 and is sent in the form of an email voucher code. The gift can only be redeemed by new Disney Plus subscribers.
- The popular streaming subscription features unlimited, ad-free access to thousands of movies and series (including original, exclusive programming), and the ability to stream on up to four devices simultaneously and add up to seven profiles.
- Pair the gift subscription with a Disney, Marvel, or Star Wars gift to delight the Disney fan in your life.
More than 10 million people signed up for Disney’s new streaming service, Disney Plus, during its first day of launch in November. But if you know someone who still hasn’t subscribed, you can help them tune into all the Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars content they’ve been craving.
Disney now offers a gift subscription for one year of Disney Plus. It costs $69.99 and is sent as an email subscription card to your recipient on a date of your choosing. Learn more about the gift subscription below.
Here’s how to gift a Disney Plus annual subscription:
- Visit this page to purchase the gift.
- You’ll enter your information, your recipient’s name and email, and what date you’d like the email to be delivered.
- The $69.99 fee will be charged to your account as soon as you make the purchase.
- Your recipient will visit DisneyPlus.com/redeememail, select the offer, and manually enter the code printed on the email.
- Once redeemed, the recipient will be credited a one year subscription to Disney Plus.
- If the recipient doesn’t see the gift confirmation email in their inbox on the selected delivery date, Disney recommends that they check their spam folder. If the email still can’t be located, you can contact Disney Plus customer service to have the code resent.
Restrictions of the Disney Plus gift subscription:
- The gift subscription can only be redeemed by new Disney Plus subscribers.
- The redemption code is one-time use only and non-transferable.
Once they’ve activated the subscription, your recipient will get:
- Unlimited, ad-free access to thousands of movies and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox. This includes original programming exclusive to the Disney Plus platform.
- Unlimited downloads they can watch anywhere, anytime.
- The ability to stream on up to four devices simultaneously and add up to seven profiles.
Since the subscription offer is delivered right to their email, it makes a convenient gift for anyone who loves watching Disney movies and shows. It may not be a physical gift, but it is an entertainment experience worth trying.
SEE ALSO: If you’ve ordered a Christmas present that won’t arrive on time, this clever hack ensures they’ll still have a gift to open
Shop more Disney gifts:
- The best holiday toys from Disney
- Cool gifts for ‘Star Wars’ fans of all ages
- Fun Disney gifts that grown-up fans will love
- The gifts every Disney dad will love
- Unique gifts Marvel fans will love
- Baby Yoda gifts for ‘The Mandalorian’ fans
Send your recipient all the best shows and movies to watch on Disney Plus:
- All the new movies you can watch on Disney Plus — from the live-action ‘Lady and the Tramp’ to holiday comedy ‘Noelle’
- All the new shows you can watch on Disney Plus — from ‘The Mandalorian’ to new Pixar shorts
- All the kids’ movies you can stream on Disney Plus — from ‘Snow White’ to ‘Frozen’
- All the new kids’ shows you can watch on Disney Plus — from ‘Vampirina’ to the new reboot of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’
- All the Marvel movies and shows you can stream on Disney Plus — from ‘Iron Man’ to the new ‘Loki’
- Every single Star Wars movie will be available on Disney Plus
- All the Pixar films and shorts you can stream on Disney Plus — from ‘Toy Story’ to ‘Inside Out’
Read everything else you should know about Disney Plus:
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know about Disney’s new ad-free streaming service
- How to get a free week of Disney Plus
- Disney Plus costs $7 a month on its own, but you can bundle it with Hulu and ESPN+ for an extra $6
- How to get the Disney Plus bundle with ESPN Plus and the ad-free version of Hulu
- How to use the Disney Plus app to download and watch movies and shows offline