Bakrid or Eid-ul-Adha is the second Eid celebration by the Muslim community, the first one being Eid-ul-Fitr. Eid-ul-Adha is celebrated every year to commemorate Prophet Ibrahim’s sacrifice of his son in order to prove his devotion to the lord. It was when the Prophet offered his son’s head to God, he converted into a lamb’s head instead to serve as a reward for his devotion. This is why Muslim families mark the celebration by sacrificing a male goat to the lord. People celebrating this festival dress up in new clothes and offer prayers. Gifts and greetings are exchanged on this joyous day with friends and families.
Here are some Hindi wishes, Shayari, Poems, Messages, Quotes, SMS and Status that you can use to wish Eid-ul-Adha to your friends and families:
– सदा हंसते रहो जैसे हंसते हैं फूल, दुनिया के सारे गम तुम्हें जाए भूल, चारों तरफ फैलाओ खुशियों के गीत, ऐसी उम्मीद के साथ तुम्हें मुबारक हो ईद.
– हर ख्वाहिश हो मंजूर-ए-खुदा, मिले हर कदम पर रजा-ए-खुदा, फना हो लब्ज-ए-गम यही है दुआ, बरसती रहे सदा रहमत-ए-खुदा
– ईद लेकर आती है ढेर सारी खुशियां, ईद मिटा देती है इंसान में दुरियां, ईद है खुदा का एक नायाम तबारोक, इसीलिए कहते हैं ईद मुबारक.
– अल्लाह का रहम आप पर आज और हमेशा बरसे, जैसे मुस्कुराते हैं फूल, हमेशा आप मुस्कुराएं, भूल जाएं दुनिया के सारे गम आप, खुशियों के गीत चारों तरफ फैलाएं आप
– Zindagi ka har pal khushiyon se kam na ho,
Aap ka har din Eid ke din se kam na ho,
AisaEeid ka din apko hamesha naseeb ho!
– Mubarak Naam Hai Tera,
Mubarak Eid Ho Tujhko,
Jise Tu Dekhna Chahe Usi Ki Deed Ho Tujko
– Dosto Chupkay say chand ki Roshni Choo Jaye Apko,
Dheeray Say Ya Hawa Kuch Keh Jaye Apko,
Dil Say jo Chahtay Ho Maang Lo Khuda Say,
Hum Dua Kartay Hain Mil Jaye Wo Apko!
– Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
– Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
– Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared for. Eid Mubarak to all!
– Eid is a day of sharing what we have and caring for others. May you have a wonderful Eid this year!
– “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord”
– “Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O you who believe! Send you blessings on him, and salute him with all respect”
– “And whosoever puts his trust in Allah; then He will suffice him”
– “God is kind and likes kindness in all things”
– May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak!
– He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise.
– Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.
– In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak!