- To understand Apple’s global retail footprint, it helps to see it for yourself.
- We’ve compiled a list of the most beautiful Apple stores in the United States.
Apple has more than 500 stores around the world, with 271 of those stores in the United States alone.
It’s hard to believe the company was started out of a garage in California just over 40 years ago.
Apple’s physical retail stores have only been around since 2001, but in many ways they’ve come to represent Apple’s own products: beautiful, and meticulously crafted around the customer. While you’ll find many Apple stores inside malls, some of the most beautiful stores are architectural marvels themselves.
Apple has hundreds of stores in the United States, so we thought it would be fun to highlight its most beautiful US stores — particularly since Apple does such a good job at adapting its retail presence to the local environment.
Take a look at the most beautiful Apple stores in the United States.
SEE ALSO: The 50 most beautiful Apple stores outside the United States
First, some fun facts about Apple’s US stores.
- The state with the most Apple stores is California, which has 53 different locations. New York comes next with 22 stores, followed by Texas with 18 stores.
- There are no Apple stores in Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming.
- Nebraska, Washington D.C., Delaware, Alaska, Idaho, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, New Mexico only have one Apple store.
- Apple has a store called South Park, but it’s not in Colorado. It’s in North Carolina.
Now, onto the stores!
Apple Scottsdale Fashion Square
Located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Apple Corte Madera
Located in Corte Madera, California.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider