The ‘Buy now, pay later’ trend
More and more Indians are following the trend of ‘Buy now, pay later as revealed in the Global Payments Report 2021 conducted by FIS. The payment method which comprises only 3% of the online payments market is projected to increase to 9% in the next 3 years.
Take for instance the Bajaj Finance card available on Finserv MARKETS that lets you shop for household appliances, phones, and laptops on EMI with zero interest. It offers you a high pre-approved loan amount, flexible repayment duration, zero foreclosure charges as well as exclusive deals and discounts to maximize your savings.
How to apply for a Bajaj Finance card
Whether you want to purchase the latest mobile phone on EMI or refurbish your house by bringing new furniture on EMI, you can apply for a Bajaj Finance card online or offline in a few simple steps. But before that, you would need to confirm your eligibility for the same. Here are the eligibility criteria that you need to tick off before you apply for a Bajaj Finance card:
- Your age must be between 25 and 60 years
- You should have a stable income source whether you are salaried or self-employed
- Your credit history must be good with no instance of payment defaults
- You should have either a current or savings account in an Indian bank.
- You should be an Indian resident with valid address proof.
Once you find that you are eligible, you can apply for a Bajaj Finance card as fellows:
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS website
- Pay Rs 530 online using any digital payment method such as net banking, debit or credit card, or others as per your convenience
- Complete the IMPS registration
- Visit a partner store and submit the KYC documents such as a copy of PAN, Aadhar card, canceled cheque, and a signed ECS mandate to the store executive.
Upon verification, your card will be activated. Alternatively, you can fill the Bajaj finance card application form by visiting a partner store offline and completing the KYC documentation process to enable the activation of your EMI card.
Shop smart, save more
Once your Bajaj Finance card is fully activated, you can choose to shop at more than 84,200 partner stores across India as well as online portals for the products that you desire. Browse through the range of home décor items on Pepperfry and bring home the trendiest furniture on EMI or get a Samsung, MI, Real ME, Oppo, Vivo, or OnePlus phone on EMI.
Log on to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and choose from more than 1 lakh products including washing machines, smart TVs, musical instruments, and laptops on EMI among many other product categories.
Bajaj Finance card is your ticket to shopping without restraint as you convert your expensive buys into convenient pocket-friendly EMIs. Choose a tenure ranging from 3 months to 2 years according to your financial comfort and become the proud owner of swanky furniture on EMI or the hottest phone on EMI at no additional cost.
Get access to discounts, cash backs, and tailor-made offers, and other value-added services when you apply for a Bajaj Finance card available on Finserv MARKETS. Download the app and manage your transactions and payments on the go!