New York : Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s maiden speech at Madison Square is summarized by All India Radio.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Speech at Madison Square
- PM conveys Navaratri greetings to everyone.
- There was a time India known as a land of snake charmers. If you were not there, the perception would have stayed
- Winning elections is not about any post or chair. It is a responsibility. Since taking over, I haven’t even taken a 15 min vacation
- There is an atmosphere of hope and enthusiasm. India wants change
- I promise ‘I will never let you down.
- I am aware that you all have several expectations from India. Even the people of India are expecting a lot from the Government
- We are a youthful nation with a very old culture
- There is no reason to be disappointed. India will progress very fast and the skills of our youth will take India ahead
- If the nation has to progress then good governance is essential:
- I request you all to look at MyGov. Please visit the website and see how you can get involved.
- PM invites NRIs to take part in ‘#MakeInIndia’ project.
- Today world has demand for teachers, nurses etc. Indian youth can meet all these demands if their skill is developed.
- Mahatma Gandhi never compromised on cleanliness. He gave us freedom. We should give him a Clean India
- The will power of 1.25 crore citizens of the nation is my strength.
- India should be proud of these 3 things – democracy, demographic dividend & demand.