- You can easily screen share with others on Houseparty — you simply have to recognize and click the icon used for that feature.
- You can use the feature on both mobile and desktop versions of the site.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’re new to the Houseparty platform, you may be somewhat overwhelmed by the various features and unfamiliar with how to navigate through everything.
To get you started on your journey to mastering the platform, here’s how to screen share on Houseparty on a computer or mobile device.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $859.99 at Walmart)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $469.99 at Walmart)
How to screen share on Houseparty on a computer
1. Open the Houseparty app on your computer.
2. Go into a “house party” by selecting the desired person or group and going online.
3. In the house party, click the share screen button (it appears as a desktop icon).
Depending on the device version you’re using, you may also see options to select which parts of your screen to share, like the app window or browser tab.
After enabling the feature, you’ll see the message “You’re sharing your screen” appear at the top of the house party box. Simply click “Stop” in that area when you’re done sharing your screen.
How to screen share on Houseparty on a mobile device
1. Open up the Houseparty app on your mobile device.
2. Select the three dots in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Share Screen” to enable the feature.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to change your name on Houseparty to make yourself more searchable
How to schedule a Google Hangout using Google Calenda
How to use Google Hangouts on your iPhone to start calls and messages, including group conversations
How to create breakout rooms in Zoom and give callers their own groups to talk privately in
How to use the ‘raise hand’ feature in Zoom on a computer or mobile device
SEE ALSO: The best iPhone for every type of person and budget
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: A cleaning expert reveals her 3-step method for cleaning your entire home quickly