- You can make a draft and get to your drafts on TikTok at any time in the app.
- You have the option to create drafts so that you have a reservoir of content for when you’re too busy to make new videos.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether you’re someone who likes to post to TikTok regularly, shoots several videos in one day, or just has some spare time on your hands, you may want to take advantage of the drafts feature.
Drafts are a great way to keep a reservoir of content that you can revisit or post at a later date.
In just four quick steps, you can make or find drafts on TikTok.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $859.99 at Walmart)
How to make a draft on TikTok
1. Open the TikTok app on your iPhone or Android.
2. Tap the “+” icon to make a video.
3. Once you’re done recording your video, tap “Next.”
4. Tap on “Drafts” and your video will automatically be saved as a draft.
How to get to your drafts on TikTok
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap “Me” at the bottom-right corner.
3. Next to your posted content you’ll see a rectangle with “Drafts: X” — “X” being the number of drafts in the folder — in the center. Tap on it.
4. From here, you can tap on the video you want to edit, post, or delete.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to ‘go live’ on TikTok and livestream video to your followers
How to change your username on TikTok in a few simple steps
How to delete a TikTok from your account, or save the video to your phone
How to change your profile picture on TikTok by taking a new photo or using one on your phone
How to delete your TikTok account permanently using the app
SEE ALSO: The best iPhone for every type of person and budget
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Tax Day is now July 15 — this is what it’s like to do your own taxes for the very first time