- You can zoom out on your Apple TV similar to how you would on a computer.
- To zoom using your remote, you first have to turn on the Zoom function.
- Here’s how to zoom in or out on your Apple TV.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The zoom function is a basic and much-appreciated feature of computers, smartphones, and tablets and can come in handy when viewing content or pictures.
Luckily, you can activate zoom on Apple TV as well, which works great for streaming content or viewing pictures. You can zoom in or out using your Apple TV remote.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Apple TV (From $149.00 at Apple)
How to zoom on Apple TV
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on “General.”
3. Scroll down and click on “Accessibility.”
4. Scroll down and click on “Zoom.”
5. In the Zoom menu, turn Zoom to “On.”
You can now zoom in and out on your Apple TV, using your remote.
- While watching the content, tap three times on the center of the remote’s trackpad to zoom in.
- You can use the sides of the trackpad to move around the focus of the zoomed image. When you move around on the main Apple TV home page, a small box showing which part of the screen you’re currently focused on will show up on the screen.
- To zoom out, tap on the trackpad three more times and it will zoom out to standard screen size.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to reset any Apple TV remote in 3 different ways, and fix it if it won’t respond
How to pair your Apple TV remote to your Apple TV device
How to update apps on your Apple TV in 2 different ways
How to reset your Apple TV device in 3 different ways
How to turn off subtitles on your Apple TV or edit their appearance
SEE ALSO: The best media streaming sticks and devices
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Jeff Bezos reportedly just spent $165 million on a Beverly Hills estate — here are all the ways the world’s richest man makes and spends his money