Business Insider is hosting its first Ignition event on the future of retail this January.
Ignition: Redefining Retail will be held on January 14, 2020, in New York City. The conference will cover everything from the rise of direct-to-consumer brands to sustainable fashion, breaking down how retailers are working to connect with customers and evolving to grow their businesses.
- Layla Amjadi, Product Manager, Instagram Shopping
- Michelle Cordeiro Grant, Founder & CEO, LIVELY
- Jack Forestell, Chief Product Officer, Visa
- Arpan Podduturi, Director of Product, Shopify
- Geoff Ramsey, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist, eMarketer
- Anushka Salinas, Chief Operating Officer, Rent the Runway
- Maggie Winter, Co-Founder and CEO, AYR
- John Targon, Founder and Design Director, Fall Risk
- Leandra Medine, Founder, Man Repeller
For more information on the conference and to apply to attend, click here.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Hugh Hefner’s Playboy empire became an iconic part of pop culture, but struggled to keep up. Here’s what led to the company’s rise and fall.