Common Service Center (CSC)- This web portal contains necessary information regarding the Features of CSC (Common Service Centers), Structure, Eligibility and Qualification to participate in CSC (Common Service Center). You will also get important information regarding CSC (Common Service Centers), Details of CSC Centers with CSC Center Holder/ Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE), with VLE ID, Address and Phone Number on this website.
Introduction to CSC-
A part of National E- Governance Plan Scheme named Common Service Center Scheme is started by Government to provide G2C (Government to Citizen) and B2C (Business to Citizens) services at doorstep of citizens under Bharat Nirman. Under this Scheme, budgetary allocation of 100000 Common Service Centers in Rural Area’s and 10000 CSC in Urban India. One of major Aim of CSC is to provide the High quality and Cost Effective e-governance Services to the citizens in various fields.
Features of CSC-
Scheme is implemented in PPP Framework. Some of the features of CSC services is as-
- Focus on Rural Entrepreneurship.
- Providing Private Sector Services also.
- Multi Dimensions Initiative i.e. Based on Community Needs
- Building Rural Capacities and Livelihoods
- Positioned as change agent to various Government and Non Government services
- One Stop solution for various G2C and B2C Services.
One CSC will cover the cluster of 6 villages i.e. 6,00,000 villages networked.
Structure of CSC-
PPP Model will be based on 3- tier structure-
- State Designed Authority (SDA)- SDA will be appointed by State Government. It will be responsible for managing the implementation of CSC services across the state.
- Service Center Agency- SCA, the owner of CSC, set up the CSC and select the locations from Common Service Center. It promotes the CSC in rural area through promotion campaigns at state or local level. SCA will be responsible for division of 500-1000 CSCs.
- Village Level Entrepreneur- Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) is the CSC Operator. 6 Villages are covered by one VLE.
How to Start A Common Service Center (CSC)
Process to Register for A Common Service Center (CSC) and Starting a New CSC in Your Area and Check Status Online- Any person who wants to open the Common Service Center and fulfills the eligibility can apply online. Application Procedure for setting up of CSC is as-
- Open the CSC Portal i.e. www.csc.gov.in
- Click on “Interested to become a CSC” on the left side of the page.
- Click on Link given ” For CSC Registration, Click Here”
- Enter the Aadhar Number in required box.
- After that choose the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password. Click on “Proceed”.
Applicant have to pass through OTP Process.
- Click on Generate OTP.
(Personal details of the applicant will automatically get filled from Aadhar data base. Applicant need to fill other details. Mobile Data and Email Id will be taken from Aadhar Card, same can’t be modified until change is not made in Aadhar.)
- Upload the Geo-tagged Image of Centers.
- Click on SUBMIT Option.
On submission of Application, acknowledgement number will be sent to applicant.
Track the Status of Registration/ Application –
- Open the Link i.e. http://registration.csc.gov.in/cscregistration/RegStatus.aspx
- Enter the E- Mail, Registration ID and Aadhaar Number in Required boxes.
- Click on SUBMIT option.