- The Sony X900F Series is a 65-inch smart TV with excellent picture quality.
- The 4K Ultra-HD screen delivers bright, accurate colors and a great picture.
- The TV is powered by the Android TV operating system, but you can plug your own streaming stick in as well.
- For a limited time, it’s $1,299.99 at Best Buy — $300 off its original price of $1,599.
- We don’t know how long this deal will last, so take advantage soon if you’re interested.
- Looking for more deals? You can also check out all the Labor Day sales in our full guide.
The Sony X900F series is a 65-inch smart TV with excellent picture quality. Right now, it’s on sale at Best Buy for $300 off its original price.
According to reviews, the X900F delivers bright, accurate colors and deep blacks. It has decent image processing and motion resolution as well, meaning your games and action scenes will be free of blur.
The set is powered by Google’s Android TV, which is one of the best smart-TV systems out there. You can access just about any streaming app you need, including Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Sling, and Google Play.
The X900F also supports Google Cast functionality, which is similar to Chromecast; you’ll be able to “cast” videos and audio from your phone directly to your TV. Google Assistant is built into the remote, and you can link the TV to Alexa as well. With Alexa or the Google Assistant set up, you can control the TV with voice commands.
As a bonus, this TV even has a headphone jack on the back. If you’re counting, that’s one more headphone jack than Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10.
If you’re looking for a high-end TV at a discount, check out this deal ASAP. Best Buy is also running a Labor Day sale on a bunch of other tech products, and we’ve rounded up the 20 best deals here.
Get the Sony XBR-X900F for $1,299.99 at Best Buy (originally $1,599) [You save $300]
Join the conversation about this story »