- Netflix on Thursday dropped the trailer for an upcoming documentary about billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
- The three-part documentary, called “Inside Bill’s Brain,” will explore how Gates’ mind works, and follow his quest to solve global issues like climate change, hunger, and poverty.
- “Inside Bill’s Brain” is directed by Davis Guggenheim, who was also behind the popular documentary “An Inconvenient Truth.”
- The series will premiere on Netflix on September 20.
- You can now watch the new trailer for “Inside Bill’s Brain” below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Watch SpaceX’s ‘most difficult launch ever’