- The world of business is changing rapidly.
- At each major company, there’s usually a relatively small group of individuals charged with shepherding their employer through that change.
- Business Insider regularly details the power players at major companies. You can read them all by subscribing to BI Prime.
Here are the power players to know at:
- Amazon’s advertising business: Amazon wants to give Facebook and Google a run for their money in advertising — here are the 6 execs making it happen
- Comcast: Meet the power players of Comcast who will do battle with Disney and Google in the year ahead
- Disney: Meet the power players of the Disney-Fox merger, who will lead its iconic franchises into the future and do battle with Netflix
- Facebook’s engineering division: Meet 16 of Facebook’s most important engineers, working on its biggest products and guiding its future
- Facebook alumni: Meet the 19 former Facebook employees and executives who are now leading some of the hottest enterprise startups in the world
- Google: The 15 most powerful women at Google
- Google: Google is building a media and entertainment empire — here are 10 stars leading the effort
- Google: Meet Google’s 14 ‘unsung rockstars’ who insiders say are about to blow up
- Microsoft: Meet the power players at Microsoft who helped Satya Nadella pull off a startling turnaround
- Netflix: Meet the power players at Netflix leading the streaming giant’s defense against Disney and other rivals
- Salesforce: Meet the Salesforce power players who are helping Marc Benioff take his empire to the next level
- Snap: Meet the new power players who help CEO Evan Spiegel run Snap Inc.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: 5G networks will be 10 times faster than 4G LTE, but we shouldn’t get too excited yet