Hezbollah condemns international silence on Israeli attacks

11 July-2014, laInfo.es: In a statement issued Thursday, the roundly condemn the atrocities of the Israeli regime against the Palestinians, Hezbollah showed surprise at the silence of the international community and especially the Arab world.

Hezbollah condemns international silence on Israeli attacks

Hezbollah condemns international silence on Israeli attacks

Through a statement, Hezbollah critical international silence before the Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip. (Photo: HispanTV)

“It is very surprising that the international community remains silent, but what is most remarkable is the painful silence of the Arab authorities against Israeli aggression,” reads the note.
According to Hezbollah, the resistance is the only way to defeat the enemy, and said the recent Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip is not new, since previously the scheme perpetrated attacks against Palestinians.
“This aggression will intensify every moment, shows his aggressive nature (Tel Aviv regime), which is preparing the ground to continue their nefarious plan of settlement,” he adds.
Finally, Hezbollah praised the resistance of the Palestinian people and said that the Israeli regime can never undermine its determination.