The Ravens and Steelers will face each other on Sunday night with the AFC North on the line.
The AFC North is on the line as the Baltimore Ravens try and keep the Pittsburgh Steelers from clinching under the bright lights of Sunday Night Football for Week 14. The game kicks off at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC (live streams at NBC Sports and FuboTV).
Keeping Pittsburgh from winning is a tall order, and something the Ravens have failed to do once already this season. The first time they played, the Steelers ran for 173 yards as a team with Le’Veon Bell accounting for 144 yards and a pair of touchdowns.
In that game, Joe Flacco threw a pair of interceptions while throwing the ball a total of 49 times. The Ravens, as a team, only rushed for 82 total yards. They lost the game, 26-9.
Pittsburgh has won seven consecutive games, most recently over the rival Cincinnati Bengals. The Steelers are in a good position right now, can secure the AFC North Sunday, and are probably already thinking about the playoffs.
Baltimore struggled out of the gate this season, at point time losing four of five games played, including the first meeting against the Steelers. The Ravens are far from securing a playoff berth themselves, but they have a winning record with a three-game winning streak.
Below is all you need to know to watch Sunday’s game, as well as odds, predictions, and news for your pregame reading.
Time, TV channel, and streaming info
- Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- TV: NBC
- Streaming: NBCSports.com | FuboTV
- Odds: Pittsburgh opened as 7-point favorites, but the line has narrowed throughout the week
Ravens vs. Steelers news:
- On the injury front, the Steelers have a big concern in Antonio Brown, who was added to the injury report with a toe issue. That toe has been bothering him for awhile now. In good news, the team should be getting Mike Mitchell and Vance McDonald back from injury.
- Also of note, obviously, is the serious injury to Ryan Shazier. The latest update on his health at the time of writing is that he underwent spinal stabilization surgery. Hopefully some good news comes from the situation sooner rather than later.
- On that note, Brown will be wearing special cleats to honor Shazier.
- For the Ravens, they have listed linebacker C.J. Mosley, wide receiver Jeremy Maclin, and offensive lineman Jermaine Eluemunor as questionable. The biggest issue, though, is linebacker Za’Darius Smith, who hasn’t practiced and is listed as doubtful.
- The Ravens are trying to avoid being swept by the rival Steelers for the first time since 2008.
Ravens vs. Steelers predictions:
Of the SB Nation experts picking for Week 14, every single one of them is picking the Steelers. The OddsShark computer is joining them, so it’s a proper shutout.