22 year old boy electrocuted to death in Kupwara

Srinagar, 19 May-2014, Peerzada Mansoor: A 22 year boy was electrocuted to death while cutting the branches
of a Willow tree in North Kashmir’s area of Kupwara last evening, eyewitnesses said on Monday.

22 year old boy electrocuted to death in Kupwara

22 year old boy electrocuted to death in Kupwara

According to reports Ishfaq Ahmed Chopan, son of Jamwal, resident of Gund Drugmulla received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire while cutting branches of a willow tree near his neighbourhood. Sources said he was shifted to Sub District Hospital Kupwara for treatment where doctors declared him brought dead. The body was handed to his relatives for last rites.