Newd Delhi, 17 February-2014 (AIR): The last Budget of the UPA government has been tabled in the Indian Parliament (LokSabha) Today. The comparision facts of this budget are tried to show via infographics.
Indian Budget 2014 Facts with Infographics comparing past references
• Exports have increased four times
• Power generation doubled.
• Rural roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana have increased more than 7 times.
• Investment in education has increased more than 7 times.
• Realising Demographic Dividend; Helping India’s young.
• Women Empowerment through Self Help Groups has been a priority area.
• Credit to farmers has increased more than 7 times.
• Development of Minority Communities as part of inclusive growth.
• Investment in Health sector has increased 5 times.
• The hard work of our farmers has made Food Security possible.
• Growth rate of the Economy.
Editor’s Note: Union Budget2014 exclusive are taken from official site of finance ministry ! we are not responsible for any data of these series of infographics.