Final schedule for Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ to be shot in Kashmir for 40 days!

MUMBAI,March 29(DNA): Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, along with the film’s other cast members will be seen camping in Kashmir for the final schedule of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Kabir Khan, who has been extensively shooting for the film will complete the remaining portion of BB in Kashmir over a pan of 40 days!

Salman who is busy juggling between his BB shoot and his Prem Ratan Dhan Payo shoots will be travelling to Kashmir and start filming for BB. The team starts shooting for Bajrangi Bhaijaan from April 9 and the schedule will run till mid-May. Almost 70 percent of the film has been shot and the remaining 30 percent will be completed in the 40 day long schedule that the team is looking forward to in Kashmir.
We hear that the 40 day shoot will have the major portions of the film canned in Kashmir. Along with some adrenaline pumping action stunts and war sequences which form the major intense portion of the shoot, the team might also shoot one song.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which revolves around the relationship of Salman’s character Bajrangi and a young Pakistani girl who loses her way and ends up in India after mistakenly crossing the border, will have an Eid release this year

Posted by on March 29, 2015. Filed under Bollywood. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.