US condemns attack at museum in Tunisia that killed 19 people

Washington DC(AFP): The United States condemns Wednesday’s attack at Tunisia’s national museum, US Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement.

“The United States stands with the Tunisian people at this difficult time and continues to support the Tunisian government’s efforts to advance a secure, prosperous, and democratic Tunisia,” he said.

Gunmen stormed the museum earlier on Wednesday, killing two Tunisians and 17 foreign tourists.

Posted by on March 19, 2015. Filed under World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.