New Delhi: The opposition MPs on Thursday continued to attack the NDA government in Rajya…
New Delhi: The opposition MPs on Tuesday continued to attack the NDA government in Rajya Sabha raising the issue of forcible religious conversions organised in Agra reportedly by groups linked to the ruling party’s ideological mentor RSS.
TMC leader Derek O’Brien said, “We want a discussion on these communal incidents & forced conversions in the country”
He further said, “The House will not run until Prime Minister comes for discussion over the communal incidents and forced conversions issue.
Meanwhile, Trinamool Congress MPs staged a protest outside parliament.
Rajya Sabha adjourned for 15 minutes after uproar over conversion issue.
Following is the Parliament Schedule for Dec 16, 2014
1. National Capital Territory of Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Second (Amendment) Bill, 2014
2. Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014
3. Discussion on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
1. Calling attention on plight of rubber farmers due to fall in prices of rubber
2. Anti-Hijacking (Amendment) Bill, 2014
3. Appropriation (No.4) Bill, 2014
4. Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2008