Guwahati, 17 July-2014Indilens Web Team): Government of Assam sponsored Training from Assam Minorities Development Board, R.G.B. Road, Ganeshguri, Near Sinha Lodge, Guwahati-781006, Assam.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates belonging to minority communities of Assam (Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Persis and Jains) under below the poverty line for undergoing training with facility for free Hostel accommodation within Guwahati for the scheme year 2013- 14 as follows :-
1) ANM and Health Worker (ANM) – 2 (Two) Years Training (for unmarried girls only)
2) GNM Nursing Training (for girls only) – 3½ Years
3) Diploma in Pharmacist (D. Pharm) – 2 (Two) Years Training
4) Diploma in Medical Laboratory – 2 (Two) Years Technician Training
5) Coaching on Joint Entrance Exam – 6 Months for Medical and Engineering
6) Diploma in Automobile Technician Training – 12 (Twelve) Months
7) PGDCA Training – 12 (Twelve) Months
8) Electrician Training – 6 (Six) Months
9) Plumbing Training – 6 (Six) Months
Eligibility criteria required for above category of training course in serial order as follows :-
1. HSSLC passed in any stream with 40% marks, age between 18 to 25 years
2. HSSLC passed in Science with 40% marks, age between 18 to 25 years
3. HSSLC passed in Science with 40% marks, age between 18 to 24 years
4. HSSLC passed in any stream with 40% marks (preferably Science students), age between 18 to 25 years 5. Candidate studying in HSSLC 2nd year in Science stream at present and appearing final exam in the year 2015.
6. HSLC passed with 40% marks, age between 18 to 24 years
7. Graduate with 40% marks, age between 21 to 30 years
8. Class VIII passed, age 18 year to 25 years
Interested and deserving candidates may apply in the following format on or before 21st July, 2014 to the undersigned.
The Director, Assam Minorities Development Board, R.G.B. Road, Ganeshguri, Near Sinha Lodge, Guwahati –781 006
Subject : Application for (particulars of training course to be mentioned) ———————————————————————–
1. Name in Full (Block Letter) :———————————-
2. Father’s name and :———————————- Address Vill. —————————– P.O. —————————– P.S. —————————– Dev. Block/Town Committee/ Municipal Board ————– Dist ————Pin ————-
3. Educational Qualification :———————————- (Photocopy of Certificate to be enclosed)
4. Other Qualification, if any :———————————-
5. Community :———————————-
6. Age on 1st January, 2014 :———————————-
7. Annual income of parents/ : Rs. ————————— Parent (Certificate from competent authority)
8. Benefit obtained / Training : Yes / No Undergone previously if any Specify———————— by the family from the office of Assam Minorities Dev. Board.
9. Contact / Mobile No. :———————————- The fact stated above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date : Signature of applicant
Sd/- Director, Assam Minorities Development Board, R.G.B. Road, Ganeshguri, Near Sinha Lodge, Guwahati — 781 006
Note: Passport size photo affixed two Nos.
Important Date: Last date of submission forms on 21 July -2014