1. Kanye West may be credited with Kim Kardashian’s new stylish evolution, but there’s no doubt their sartorial star has risen together.
2. Whether they’re in LA or London-town, David and Victoria Beckham cut a fabulous silhouette.
3. After three kids and one Christian Dior wedding gown, Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani still take a mean pap shot.
4. Jenna Lyons and Courtney Crangi bring together one major fashion company and a chic jewelry brand well.
5. The model and the rockstar have always had a place in the celebrity ecosystem, but no one has ever done it quite as well as Kate Moss and Jamie Hince.
6. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has made the leap from catwalk stunner to actress, and found a fellow actor in the process, Jason Statham.
7. With Diane Kruger’s way with Chanel and Joshua Jackson’s tailored aesthetic, this pair, basically, brings it.
8. When My Theresa’s Justin O’Shea and Veronika Heilbrunner hit the fashion circuit the street style photogs take note.
9. Vanessa Traina and Max Snow meld the worlds of fashion and fine art beautifully.
10. The newly engaged Johannes Huebl and Olivia Palermo document their chic and cozy Sundays on Instagram and make the app look good.
(Input source: HB)