Guwahati, 28 April-2014, Shazida Khatun: India is one of the well known common wealth country where British rules lasted approximately 200 years. It is known to all that British rulers’ first choice was spread their language to capture the country. So India was also targeted by the same strategy and English language was dropped every where on Indian society. Indian government has given to English as second language of communication status all over the country after the Independence(1947). But still a few of Indian make big mistakes in common lives. Recently, I have collected a few of such common mistakes over the English language in Indian society.
1. Welcome, leadies and jents!
2. Gents, you may wash your hands here.
3. How about a quick launch?
4. I’d like mine without cheese, thanks.
5. Chaineeeeeeeese takeout?
6. Moms makes the best moms.
7. Everything Is So Testy! YUM!
8. Past food is the best food!
9. Beep steak, medium rare.
10. Mmm, free cock.
11. Or maybe something stronger.
12. Nothing, NOTHING like a child bear to wash it all down.
13. For all you health freaks.
14. Room for dessert?
16. Foot in the mouth.
17. These guys will taste anything. ANYTHING.
18. Full Body Masaz.
19. Cut your child here.
20. Get your eybro perched.
21. Be careful. Naked people ahead.
22. Be very careful.
23. Who doesn’t like to sleep on these?
26. Can’t afford tuition?
27. Congrations, you passed!
28. Have yourself a nonmetallic, chemical new year!