Newd Delhi, 17 February-2014 (AIR): The last Budget of the UPA government has been tabled in the Indian Parliament (LokSabha) Today. The comparision facts of this budget are tried to show via infographics.
• Exports have increased four times
• Power generation doubled.
• Rural roads under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana have increased more than 7 times.
• Investment in education has increased more than 7 times.
• Realising Demographic Dividend; Helping India’s young.
• Women Empowerment through Self Help Groups has been a priority area.
• Credit to farmers has increased more than 7 times.
• Development of Minority Communities as part of inclusive growth.
• Investment in Health sector has increased 5 times.
• The hard work of our farmers has made Food Security possible.
• Growth rate of the Economy.
Editor’s Note: Union Budget2014 exclusive are taken from official site of finance ministry ! we are not responsible for any data of these series of infographics.