MUMBAI: Ever since Kareena Kapoor Khan has given a nod to star in her ex-flame…
Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan turns 36 on Wednesday and we can’t get enough of Bebo’s signature style. Be it in films, on the ramp or during airport spotting, Kareena has always set a statement, unique in its own way.
While the mommy-to-be is high on maternity style these days, fans still can’t get over the films that she has done in her career spanning over 16 years. Talk of Geet in Jab We Met (2007), Poo in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) or Pia in 3 Idiots (2009), the actor has only surpassed her performance with each role.
On her birthday today, we take you on a trip down the memory lane with these 36 popular dialogues of Bebo that you would love to mimic.
1. Main apni favorite hoon. (Jab We Met – 2007)
2. Yeh bolta hai haat mat lagao, duniya haath lagane ke liye paisa deti hai! (Chameli – 2004)
3. Is Janam mein babuji kya, agar khud Bajrang Bali bhi aayein, to woh bhi mujhe tumse shaadi karne se nahi rok sakte. (Bajrangi Bhaijaan – 2015)
Read: I am a girl child, would love to have a girl, says Kareena Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor Khan as Geet in Jab We Met.
Kareena Kapoor as Poo in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
Kareena Kapoor as Pia in 3 Idiots.
Read: Look at the swagger! Let Kareena’s gang give you squad goals with these pics
25. Tere baap ka bhochad. Tere tau ka poda. Condom condom. (Ra. One – 2011)
26. Mere saath prom jaane ke liye tum sabko teen departments mein brilliant hona chahiye – good looks, good looks and good looks. (K3G – 2001)
27. Jab koi pyar mein hota hai, toh koi sahi galat nahin hota. (Jab We Met – 2007)
28. Main haare hue logon se haath nahi milati. (Mujhse Dosti Karoge – 2002)
29. Aurat ke liye mard woh hota hai joh jaanta hai ki woh mard hai. Woh nahi jisse apni chaddi ke andar ki cheez par vishvas kam ho aur usse cheek cheekar duniya ko batana pade ki main mard hoon. (Ki And Ka – 2016)
30. Aaj tak life mein ek train nahin chuti meri. (Jab We Met – 2007)
31. Aaj Bush ne Iraq pe do dhokle gira diye. (3 Idiots – 2009)
32. Badhon se baat badhe hi kiya karte hai. (Yaadein – 2001)
33. Juice, coffee, tea… or ME? (Kambakkht Ishq – 2009)
34. Get lost, I am not your property, bloody reptile. I just want to die! No, actually, I just want to get drunk. (Agent Vinod – 2012)
35. Tum media walo ko film scripts likni chahiye. Heroine ne gaadi kharidi toh businessman ne gift kardi; diamond kharida toh engagement ho gayi, aagar LA gayi toh plastic surgery karvali, aur God forbid Dubai gayi, toh uska rate card ban jata hai! (Heroine – 2012)