Varanasi, 18 April-2014, Advocate S.A.Warsi: Arvind Kejriwal is in Vanarasi for his election campaign and he is meeting with local people, going village to village and street to street. His party does not have enough funds to sustain in this highly funded election that’s why his party candidates are struggling to meet the elections expenses. Even Arvind Kejriwal has to himself tweet for donations. In this situation where channels are making money by showing Ads and newspapers are earning high by publishing front page advertisements, it seems very difficult to reach to the masses for the new party like Aam Admi party.
Image Credit: Navbharat Times Online
To add more difficulty in this situation print Media is generally publishing negative news about ‘AAP’ with the titles like ,‘Eggs thrown on Kejriwal’’ ,’’Black flags were shown to Arvind ’ but each and very thing has certain limit and that must not be crossed. But BJP cadres have forgotten that very basic civility in elections when they are blocking his way, hurling stones on him and on his workers, throwing tomatoes on him and ultimately disrupting his peaceful election campaigning everywhere in the city of Vanarasi. This all is happening under the glare of electronic Media regularly who are leaving no chance to mock Arvind Kejriwal and his team.
All these events make the situation very clear that the daring Kejriwal can defeat their Hero and thus can spoil their dreams if not stopped in time but a question which is very visible here is that What election commission is doing ?
1. Does Kejriwal has right to Campaign in Vanarasi ?
2. Can EC issue Show Cause notice to Narendra Modi ?
4. Why Arvind Kejriwal is not allowed to hold peaceful meetings and Sabhas in this democratic country?
One of the saddest part is that so called mainstream media is either just ignoring all attacks on Kejriwal or just mocking him by presenting the disturbing elements in good light.
5. Is this not clear common bias of Media, Election Commission and authorities against Kejriwal and his Party?
6. Who is stopping EC from taking action against those goons who are defaming the people of famous city of Vanarasi ?
7. Why the district administration can’t control and manage election campaigning in peaceful manner ?
This whole disturbance in many of the cities, continuous one sided and unfair Media coverage is just to affect the whole election process and thus to influence the voters ultimately in favor of particular party. [Input : Can EC issue Show Cause notice to Narendra Modi? ]