Independence Day 2016: 10 Whatsapp and Facebook messages to celebrate the day!
As we usher in India’s 70th Independence Day on August 15, let’s reflect on the history of our country and how far we’ve come. Sure, we still have our own social and political differences, but these have only helped spark debates that will ultimately help our country emerge stronger.
This Independence Day, let’s celebrate this unity in diversity and work towards causes that bring our countrymen closer.
Here’s a list of Whatsapp messages to help you spread the Independence Day cheer.
- One should not be proud of being an Indian just on Independence day. The feeling of being an Indian should be in our mind always. Wishing you the warmest on this Independence Day.
- To all freedom in the mind, faith in the words, pride in our souls. Let’s salute the nation on our 70th Independence Day!
- Never forget the heroes who sacrificed their lives to bring us this glorious day. Happy Independence Day!
- Carried with care, coated with pride, dipped in love, fly in glory, moments of freedom in shade of joy. Proud to be an Indian. Happy 70th Independence Day!
- Our life is full of colours. I hope this 15th August will add more colours to your life. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better. Happy Independence Day!
- Kuchh nasha Tirange ki aaan ka hain / Kuch nasha Matrubhumi ki shaan ka hai / Hum lahrayenge har jagah ye Tiranga / Nasha ye Hindustan ki shaan ka hain. Jai Bharat, Happy Independence Day.
- It makes my heart beat with pride, to see the colors of Independence Day spreading happiness and great joys all around. May the glory of Independence Day Be with your forever.
- We belong to India, a nation of pride. Have a great Independence Day!
- Thousands laid down their lives so that our country can celebrate this day. Never forget their sacrifices. Happy Independence Day!
Here’s wishing our readers a Happy Independence Day as well!
Posted by umain
on August 14, 2016. Filed under Editorial
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
Both comments and pings are currently closed.