Mumbai,26 May-2014(Indilens web team): One of Aamir Khan's unreleased film will be seen on the…
The kabali fever spread like wildfire. Rajnikanth’s fan all over the world rushed to the theatre to catch the film “kabali” on 22 July 2016. The main attraction of the film is superstar Rajinikanth, who is the title character, whilst Taiwanese actor Winston Chao, Radhika Apte, Dhansika, Dinesh Ravi, Kalaiyarasan, Riythvika and John Vijay star in other pivotal roles. Here are some interesting fact about the movie “kabali”.
1. After “Baasha” of 1994, Superstar Rajnikant playing character of an under cool don in “kabali”, which is based loosely on the life of a gangster called “Kabaleeshwaran” who hails from Mylapore in Chennai. Kabali is Ranjnikant’s 159th film.
2. Pa Ranjith, the director of Kabali approached to superstar Rajnikant and his daughter and narrated two stories to superstar’s daughter Soundarya. Among these two stories one story was based on gang-star flick and the other one was a sci-fi supernatural drama. Soundaraya chose gang-star one.
3. Rajnikanth have great number of fans all over the world. Kabali is the first Indian movie that is release in Malay language. Malay is an Austronesian language mostly spoken in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei and Thailand.
4. Rajnikanth is predominantly popular in south India. He has been a top actor in that region for nearly 35 years. Rajnikanth fans were eagerly waiting for kabali. So, a few offices in south India have declared the release day of the film as “Kabali day”.
5. Kabali is released in nearly 5000 screen all over the world. After “PK” and “Bahubali”, “kabali” is the third Indian film that is released on nearly 5000 screen all over the world.
6. Rajnikanth will enter after first fifteenth minutes in kabali. After “Thalapathi” in 1991, “kabali” is the second film in which his character is introduced so late.